MEMPHIS, TN (abc24.com) - A dozen people were indicted Thursday on federal drug trafficking charges. Investigators have arrested 11 of the suspects in several west Tennessee counties.
The charges stem from possessing and distributing meth. Investigators say they also seized narcotics, cash and drug paraphernalia during the round-up.
The following suspects were arrested:
- Thomas Arnold, 46, of Benton County
- Jason Blackstock, 30, of Henderson County
- Monica Bruce, 37, of Benton County
- Jerry Evans, 69, of Decatur County
- Peggy Gullett, 46, of Henderson County
- Teresa McCoy, 43, of Decatur County
- James Nolen, 47, of Henderson County
- Billie Pearcy, 68, of Decatur County
- Karen Pepper, 37, of Madison County
- Bruce Rosson, 29, of Decatur County
- Freddy Webb, 51, of Henderson County
A 12th suspect, 47-year-old Elizabeth Little of Decatur County, was out of state and is making arrangements to turn herself in.